Privacy PolicyCookie PolicyTerms and Conditions

Wednesday 29 April 2015

-:¦:-•:*'""*:•.-:¦:-•* Bratz Genie Magic Sasha Doll *•-:¦:-•:*'''''*:•-:¦:-

I don't really know much about this line of dolls, as I found her by accident one day, and have never seen the Bratz Genie Magic film but I do know... She's so cool even has Henna tattoos down her arms, hands and on her feet!


The truth is I'm not that much of a Bratz fan, I find their lips a little too "bee stung" and I really dislike the feet thing also some of their clothes are downright
slutty.

But every so often I spot one that I just fall in love with - this little lady was one of those, it didn't hurt that she has dark skin either I'm a bit of a sucker for non caucasian dolls.

http://www.amazon.com/

She would have originally come with a Crystal Ball and Arabian style lamp with a magic 8 ball style fortune telling device inside as well as a change of clothes and some gold jewellery, hairbrush etc.

www.ebay.au
As part of this range MGA also produced a Genie Magic Bottle / lounge which to this day I still covet, it has a sliding transparent red door with which to seal it and stop your Genie from escaping and when complete it has cushions and a hanging lantern  inside and a drawer below in which to store her jewels and other bits and bobs.

Maybe one day I'll get around to making her roomier version of a bottle to laze about in. The official one looks a little cramped which is kind of weird if you consider that it's designed for 10 inch dolls, is called a "lounge" and when originally sold came with a Katia doll shown sitting inside it...



Ah well that's it for now.
Take care,

No comments: