Privacy PolicyCookie PolicyTerms and Conditions

Thursday 19 March 2015

♥.•:*¨*:•.♥ Pipos Cheshire Cat Resin BJD ♥.•:*¨*:•.♥



Regular readers of my blog will know I have a thing about "Anthro" dolls and if you've read some of my earlier posts you'll be aware that one doll I've always coveted is the Cheshire Cat doll by Piposland.

As I've previously mentioned, I have recently come into a bit of money and have decided to spend some of it on dolls I wouldn't be able to afford otherwise, of course there was no way I could let the opportunity go by to get my hands on one of these gorgeous little personages!

Pipos Cheshire originally came in two skin tones - White and Grey, but have since added two more colours - Minty Star and Orange Star.

























Here's the size details, as listed on the Pipos website:

Height: 21cm ( including ear length )
Head circumference: 17.5cm
Neck circumference : 5.8cm
Shoulder Width : 4.5cm
Arm length : 8cm
Length from the shoulder to the wrist : 5.8cm
Back length : 4.8cm
Chest: 10cm
Waist circumference: 10.8cm
Hip circumference: 12.8cm
Leg length: 8cm
From waist to ankle: 8.2cm
Foot size: 3cm
Pipos comes with a choice of tail and they both have different measurements :

Style A: 
Length : 7.4cm
Girth 3.3cm

Style B:
 Length : 9.2cm
Girth: 8cm



Style A is a fully articulated and extremely poseable tail while Style B is a bushy tail, similar to a fox tail and is articulated only at the base giving a lot less poseability but also has it's merits.

The "Basic Edition" of Pipos Cheshire is still available from piposland.com and is available in Baby Yellow, Cherry Blossom or Grey skin tones, comes with either or both tail versions, face up or non face up, a certificate and a pair of 16mm Glass Eyes in a randomly chosen colour.


I just love these crazy looking cats, and can't wait until he arrives. We are going to have such fun and maybe a tea party or two! :3

No comments: