Privacy PolicyCookie PolicyTerms and Conditions

Saturday 3 November 2012

So many reasons to love Female Mannequin Display Heads....

 More things to add to my wish list!


 Vintage Art Deco, Flapper Style  Female Mannequin Head, (Artist Painted)

I found this on Ebay just now, the Seller's asking for £210.00 *sob*

Still, when I can get hold of a mannequin Bust similar to this one,  can always paint myself one!




Here's the Seller's Description: 

Stunning looking female Mannequin head /shoulders. 
She was painted by a very talented mannequin artist in the USA (signed by the artist). 
She is a limited edition, #11 of 120. 
She is quite a big girl 20" approx. 
She has pierced ears, so she is able to wear earrings.
 She is from my own collection. 
She is in great used condition, no knocks or chipped art work.
Stole and hats are not included in this listing. 











No comments: