Privacy PolicyCookie PolicyTerms and Conditions

Saturday 3 November 2012

Ok so it looks like I'm going to have to keep my eyes peeled for more of Evie Sweetie's Work!

Another mannequin Head by the same Ebay Seller, this time it's an auction ending in 2 days with 4 bidders and   a price tag (so far) of £16.00 + P&P... I would so bid on her, but I know I have no chance of winning unless I'm willing to go up to £50+!

I just love the campness of her, she reminds me of a Drag Queen, something so very "Priscilla" about this one!!

I don't think she's supposed to give off that impression though...

Ebay title:  Evie Sweetie female mannequin head Art French Antoinette Deco vtg style retro







Seller's Description:

 Evie Sweetie Mannequin FOR SALE
Here i have for auction a rare chance to buy / bid on a collectors piece of mannequin art by artist is evie sweetie. copyright 2010-2012. one off design. part of her collection of French Marie Antoinette inspired Shabby Chic Mannequins.
I have a few of these french inspired mannequins to list over the coming weeks.
brilliant condition
this is a one off original piece. roughtly 35cm tall and made with a lighter plastic type of material.
hand painted with lots of detail,flowers, plastic cameo, silk ruffle collar tied and fixed with ribbon. and blue pearl strings.
silver floral and swirl decoration on pink base.
very pretty with silver grey hair, in lots of curls and swirls..
shimmer make up..
gloss finish, all hand painted.
great piece of art!! loads of uses.
sold as seen.
no refunds

I love this one, it reminds me of a cross between Mitzi Del Bra, Felicia Jollygoodfellow and Bernadette Bassenger from Priscilla Queen of the Dessert and Boy George!


No comments: