Privacy PolicyCookie PolicyTerms and Conditions

Saturday 3 November 2012

Artist Doll from same Seller who has all those Evie Sweetie Busts.

I'm really unsure as to whether or not I like her, but this kind of doll really does inspire me, so I decided I'd save her here so I can refer back to her at a later date, when I've allowed my muse time to work out how I should let this "inspiration" guide me!

If you're interested in owning her, she's going for £65.00 + Postage (Buy It Now) ... just copy and paste the title below into  Ebay and you should find her straight away!

Ebay Title:  HANDMADE DOLL GOTH DOLL ARTIST MADE DOLL PRIMITIVE FOLK ART DOLL SHABBY CHIC DOLL.




Seller's description:
Up for Adoption is this lovely Goth doll.
 She is OOAK. 
She has been made by a very talented American Doll Artist with great attention to detail. 
She has been mounted on a vintage cotton mill spoole from the old, now closed down cotton mills. 
She is from my own collection and is in great condition. 
She is 19" approx high. 
She is a very impressive looking Doll.







No comments: