Privacy PolicyCookie PolicyTerms and Conditions

Wednesday 24 October 2012

Rubber Donald Duck Restored 17th May 2009

Original Post on Dolls More Dolls, on Multiply - 18th May 2009, 9:02 PM


Original Post: 
I just finished him last night and as I'm really happy with how well he turned out I couldn't resist showing him off!
Sorry if the pic's are a little hazy I had to take them with my phone :(
Ooo yeah 2 things I noticed while I was sorting him out...He was made in Malaysia and is copyrighted to Walt Disney Productions...I can't read the date tho' :( maybe this helps with timescale I.D?




lilacmermaid wrote on May 18, '09                                        
Wow, that is really incredible, he looks great, you are a master with those paint's, forgot the name lol, but must get some, good on ya, Janet.x

kitschartherb wrote on May 18, '09
lol...thank you so much Janet...I'm really please with how he's turned out!!
Oh and yes...Daler Rowney System 3 Acrylics and a few coats of clear varnish to seal it. *Grin*
ievelyn wrote on May 18, '09
well done herbie, looks as good as new now : )
kitschartherb wrote on May 18, '09
Thanks Evelyn *Glows with Pride*
I couldn't have done it without your amazing intellect lol
ievelyn wrote on May 18, '09
I come in handy at times : )
kitschartherb wrote on May 18, '09
lol you sure do girl!
juliejunejulie wrote on May 18, '09
hell he looks nice..well done :)

kitschartherb wrote on May 18, '09
*Grin* Thank you Julie!

*********************************************************************************

                            Update - 3rd November 2012

*********************************************************************************
Look What I found on Ebay today!


Unfortunately the Seller had no information on him at all, not even a date, so he still remains a bit of a mystery to me, but at least now I have an idea of his value too!

*********************************************************************************







No comments: