Privacy PolicyCookie PolicyTerms and Conditions

Friday 26 October 2012

Latest Additions - 13 December 2008


Latest victim!

lol she don't look like this no more...on account of her not having clothes, hair or a head hahahaha ....wait and see!!

sourgarapes & Dreggs the snake
Strawberry Shortcake Villain

Disney W.I.T.C.H dolls
Will on left and Taranee on right
I bought these to customise but now i'm not so sure lol the one on the right has hair like vintage action man with just a couple of tuftie bits of saran...her eyes look kinda nuts tho so i could change her into a insane pixie or something!



Princess Fiona with interchangeable Ogre head, I might have to do a  review of her soon

Princess Leia

I had one of these when I was a kid, she was one of my favourite dolls too...only one day I realised I no longer had her :( ... still thanks to Mr.Ebay I do again!

Crazy how much it looks like Carrie Fischer


Shrek

He talks!

Lol he's annoying too lol only has 3 phrases and one of them is a burp!!
anyhoo can't really expect much more from a McDonalds toy tho'!



No comments: