Privacy PolicyCookie PolicyTerms and Conditions

Wednesday 24 October 2012

Hasbro 1996 Blonde Sindy and Brunette Tanya Twister Dolls

Nosing around on Ebay, I've just found these boxed dolls, I'd never even known of their existence until a few minutes ago, but I'll definitely be keeping an eye out for them in future!

.

Blonde Sindy and Brunette Tanya Dolls posed on their Twister board.
Fully flexible dolls, can be posed in any position for the game with velcro on their gloves and boots to stick to the board. Spinner and instructions included.









And here's another version I've found, this time Sindy is playing twister by herself!!


Blonde Sindy Doll posed on the Twister board.
Fully flexible doll, can be posed in any position for the game with velcro on her gloves and boots to stick to the board. Spinner and instructions included.


And here's what Tanya & Sindy look like once you remove them from the box... not that I would do, I think they look awesome in the box posed as though playing!




No comments: