Privacy PolicyCookie PolicyTerms and Conditions

Tuesday 12 May 2009

Pre-Christmas Waste - Storage Container #2


Wow...

this is a pretty crazy thing I found on Flickr...

I think everyone should look at this set of pictures and read the blurb that goes with it...

It's so sad to see so many unwanted and unloved toys :(

And just think of the cost of all those gifts that have been saved from the landfill...

Not to mention how much waste and the cost of processing it must take to destroy them.

:(







2 comments:

Robin Baker said...

I wish more of your photos, such as this one, were still available. There's so many that aren't available, its depressing.

Herbie Hopkins said...

Yeah, this one upsets me, it was a huge skip type container filled with toys of all description and a total tease for a collector like me as I would have loved to rescue most of what was in there!
The reson the picture is unavailable is because I stupidly linked to the images on flickr and didn't download them and post myself, when that account disappeared the pictures did too.
I've tried many times to findthe images somewhere else but had so far had no luck in doing so.