Privacy PolicyCookie PolicyTerms and Conditions

Sunday 16 March 2008

Another grueling day of Website Building...

I finally managed to sort out finding somewhere to host my website and have spent the last gawd knows how many days making it! Only being a sucker I decided not to just make the one...but 3!!
One for my paint and pencil based art, One for my Doll based art and another one so I can show off my doll collection!!
And so far it's going quite well...seems it's actually easier to build 3 sites at the same time than just work on the 1... don't ask me why!!

I have a new edition to my doll collection... a Blythe In the Medieval Mood Repro, which I can't wait to show off!!

So there will definitely be loads of pictures of her going up on here and well all over the 'net soon!

that's it for now, I'm baby-sitting all next week so it looks like I'm not going to have much time to do diddly-squat for a while...

ah well, laters peeps!



No comments: